Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
The RSPH Annual Mentoring Program provides MPH/MSPH/PhD full-time degree-seeking students the unique opportunity to learn and obtain professional advice from alumni and other public health professionals.
If you are an employer or Rollins alumnus, please see the Mentor Information page.
This annual program runs between September and May and allows students the opportunity to:
- better understand public health as practiced in the community
- gain valuable information about agencies and companies
- begin to build a professional network
- explore public health careers
- develop a realistic career plan
- receive suggestions on how to better prepare for professional life
Qualification & Application
Participation of the RSPH Mentoring Program requires professional behaviors. Rollins MPH/MSPH full time first-year students who can commit to follow high ethical standards and responsibility are qualified to apply. If you are interested in participating, please read the Mentee Guide (see here) prior to submitting your application.
The complete application includes the following 3 parts:
(1) the survey application form
(2) your signed Professionalism Contract (Submit either a scanned copy of your signed contract or an electronically signed copy. See here for instructions on how to sign electronically.)
(3) your current resume (Your resume doesn’t need to be perfect. We mainly want to know your previous experience for matching purposes.)
We strongly encourage you to utilize the Action Plan Template (click here to download) as a tool to aid you in developing your goals for the 2017-2018 RSPH Mentoring Program.
Note: Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Mentees should receive their mentor match in September 2017.