Dear RSPH Alumni,
The Office of Career Development is pleased to offer a Rollins specific resource to connect with other RSPH public health professionals through our on-line mentoring platform, MentorRollins. As an Alumni of RSPH, you decide the role you would like to take on.
How can I utilize the platform?
- Connect with other alumni for career advice and insights, while remaining a mentee for as long as desired.
- Serve as mentors while continuing to explore new ideas and resources for career growth and impact in public health.
- Give back to RSPH to inspire and connect with fellow alumni.
How to join MentorRollins
- To join as a mentee, send a request to email@example.com to be added to the platform with the following information:
- Full name used while a student at Rollins
- A email address you can access
- Your department while at Rollins
- Graduation year.
- To join as a mentor, click on the "Join Now" button below to create your mentor profile.
For current mentors who want to switch roles to mentee, you must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions regarding MentorRollins, please reach out to us at email@example.com or by phone at 404-727-9957