MentorRollins for Mentors
The Office of Career Development welcomes you to the MentorRollins platform. As our valuable mentor, you will have the opportunity to expose students to the skills needed to excel in the professional world through discussions, networking events, and other forms of interaction. For program details and mentoring guidance, please see our Mentor Resources.
Mentor Qualifications and Expectations
- Current Public Health practitioner with a bachelor degree plus more than 3 years of work experience or an advanced degree in related field and
- Ability to connect with your mentee(s) in-person, virtually, or by email communication at least once per month
Getting started is easy!
- Activate your account by setting up a profile
- Get matched with mentor/mentees (depending on your preference)
- Connect with your mentor/mentee over phone, video, or chat
Create your mentor profile today!
If you have additional questions regarding the MentorRollins, please contact us at MentorRollins@emory.edu or by phone at 404-727-9957.