Prior to joining the faculty at Rollins in 1993, Dr. Kleinbaum was a faculty member for 23 years at University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. He is the author of seven textbooks in epidemiology and biostatistical methods. This includes ActivEpi, an interactive introductory epidemiology textbook on CD-Rom that has been translated into Spanish. Dr. Kleinbaum has taught more than 220 short courses worldwide. The recipient of many honors for teaching, in 2005 he received the first Association of Schools of Public Health/Pfizer Award for Teaching Excellence. He has served as a consultant to CDC’s Division of Health Quality Promotion for the past 7 years and has provided other consultation services to CDC for over 20 years.
- , 2013, A Gift for Teaching, Public Health Magazine, ,
- Kleinbaum DG and Calles DL, 2013, ActivEpi Espanol, Pan American Health Organization, ,
- Kleinbaum DG, Kupper LL, Nizam A, Rosenberg ES, 2013, Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivariable Methods- 5th Edition, Cengage Publishers, ,
- Kleinbaum DG and Klein M, 2012, Survival Analysis- A Self-Learning Text 3rd Edition, Springer Publishers, ,
- Kleinbaum and Klein, 2011, Logistic Regression- A Self-Learning Text- 3rd Edition, Springer Publishers, ,
- Kleinbaum DG, 2002, ActivEpi Web: http://activepi.herokuapp.com, Springer Publishers, ,