The Department of Epidemiology (EPI) is a community of shared values: integrity because it is foundational, ambition because we believe that public health problems can be solved and we are the ones to do it, rigor because we challenge ourselves to do all our work at the highest level, and collegiality and inclusion because students, staff, and faculty are all committed to the same goals. Our educational programs ensure that students graduate with the knowledge, skills and philosophy to affect positive change in the public’s health and with the professional skills to achieve career success.
LEARN WHAT STUDENTS AND FACULTY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT EPI
- Engage in research and practice opportunities around the world.
- Partner with globally recognized public health organizations and centers.
- Learn with a diverse group of faculty and peers committed to health and health equity.
- Build a deep and broad foundation in epidemiologic and biostatistical methods.
- Supplement your degree with a specialized certificate.
- Gain skills necessary to be an influential public health professional.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org