You won’t know how much you’ll love Rollins until you see it for yourself. Join us for a campus tour or recruitment event and experience Rollins’ dynamic, collaborative, learning environment firsthand.
Connect with Us
Tours + Recruitment Events
These two-hour sessions include:
- Informational overview of the admission process and of the school
- Student ambassador-led school tour
- Q&A session
- Face time with your departmental advisor
Spring 2016 dates:
- Friday, January 22 in Claudia Nance Rollins Building, Room 2001
- Friday, February 19 in Claudia Nance Rollins Building, Room 5001
- Friday, April 22 in Claudia Nance Rollins Building, Room 5001
All sessions are 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Please note these sessions only cover the MPH and MSPH programs. For information on our PhD programs, please click here.Register to Attend
Follow one of our current students on a guided tour around Rollins and get the inside scoop on what it’s like to attend school here.
Spring 2016 guided tours are offered three times a week:
- Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Spring 2016 tours begin Tuesday, January 12 and end Thursday, April 21.
No tours will be offered the following weeks:
- Monday, March 7 - Friday, March 11
- Monday, March 28 - Friday, Arpil 1
To secure your spot, make sure you register at least two weeks in advance.Register to Attend
Join us Thursday, March 31-Friday, April 1 for our two-day admitted student event, Visit Emory!
Held each spring, Visit Emory! is designed to provide in-depth information about our academic programs, student services, and exciting public health community. Scheduled activities will give you the opportunity to interact with our incredibly talented student body, engage in dialogue with distinguished faculty members and tour the many outstanding facilities which are a part of Emory University and the Rollins School of Public Health.
- David J. Sencer CDC Museum Tour
- Class Visits
- Reception with faculty and Dean Jim Curran
- Research and Opportunities Fair
- Campus Tours
- Student Organization and Resources Fair
- Social events hosted by our Rollins Student Government Association
Event program and registration can be found on our admitted student portal (login information is in your acceptance email).
We know it can be intimidating coming to a new place, even if it’s just for the weekend. That’s why we've assembled our Rollins ambassadors.
This knowledgeable group of student volunteers is made up of some of the friendliest people you’ll ever meet.
Ask them questions about classes, student life, orientation, and their experiences at Rollins.
Welcome to our vibrant Southern mecca. Besides our prime location, at the “public health capital of the word,” at Rollins, you’re also at the center of a happening metropolis.
When you reside in Atlanta, you’re privy to nationally ranked professional sports games, a vibrant arts scene, an award-winning restaurant scape, world-class shopping destinations, famed historical sites and museums, a prolific film scene, and so much more.