Visit Emory 2020
- A highlight of the Visit Emory experience is our Research and Opportunities Fair where you may interact with the people behind the research projects at RSPH.
- At Thursday's RSPH Reception, students have the opportunity to meet the faculty, staff and current students of their academic department in a casual environment.
- Rollins has a vibrant student life. The Student Organizations & Resources Fair, sponsored by the Rollins Student Government Association, features many of our student organizations, RSGA department representatives, offices within Emory and local area apartment communities.
- Dean James Curran always greets and talks to admitted students at the RSPH Reception. A distinguishing aspect of RSPH is our collective dedication to our students.
- Featured above is Kaitlin Porter, MPH '08 who is a Senior Analyst at Deliotte Consulting. She is a past RSPH Alumni Board President and represents just one of our many graduates who has left Rollins to build a successful career in public health. There are several opportunities to interact with our alums during Visit Emory.
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is one our leading partners. The opportunity to tour the CDC Museum is a highlight of the Visit Emory experience.
- Led by our student ambassadors, the RSPH Building and Emory Campus tours offer you the opportunity to explore the buildings and resources at Emory.
- Featured above is Paul Weiss, a professor in the Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics. His methods course is just one of many options in visiting our classes during Visit Emory.
As of March 12, 2020 Visit Emory has moved to a virtual event!
Check our website to stay up to date about all of our virtual events and engagement opportunities.