Kasthuri Sivalogan, MPH is a T32 EHS Predoctoral Trainee and PhD student in the Nutrition and Health Sciences program at Emory University. Her research interests broadly focus on the role of nutrition in maternal and child health to improve infant and child growth and development outcomes.
Prior to joining Emory, Kasthuri worked as a program manager for the Child Health and Mortality Prevention Surveillance Network. She obtained a combined Bachelor of Science in Human Physiology and Masters in Public Health in Global Health from Boston University.
Further information on Kasthuri's work can be found here.
Areas of Interest
- Implementation Science
- Maternal and Child Health
- Public Health Practice
- Masters in Public Health 2016, Boston University
- Bachelors of Science 2015, Boston University
Affiliations & Activities
- American Society of Nutrition
- American Public Health Association