Dr. Mia M. Gaudet joined the research staff at American Cancer Society in 2010 following previous faculty position at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Gaudet is currently the Director of Genetic Epidemiology of the Epidemiology Research Program.
Areas of Interest
- Cancer Prevention
- Gaudet MM, Falk RT, Stevens RD, Gunter MJ, Bain JR, Pfeiffer RM, Potischman N, Lissowska J, Peplonska B, Brinton LA, Garcia-Closas M, Newgard CB, Sherman ME., 2012, Analysis of serum metabolic profiles in women with endometrial cancer and controls in a population-based case-control study., J Clin Endocrinol Metab, ,
- Gaudet MM, Patel AV, Sun J, Hildebrand JS, McCullough ML, Chen AY, Gapstur SM. , 2012, Prospective studies of body mass index with head and neck cancer incidence and mortality., Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev, 21, 497-503
- Gaudet MM, Patel AV, Sun J, Teras LR, Gapstur SM., 2012, Tubal Sterilization and Breast Cancer Incidence: Results from the Cancer Prevention Study-II Nutrition Cohort and Meta-Analysis., Am J Epidemiol , ,
- Gaudet MM, Press MF, Haile RW, Lynch CF, Glaser SL, Schildkraut J, Gammon MD, Douglas Thompson W, Bernstein JL., 2011, Risk factors by molecular subtypes of breast cancer across a population-based study of women 56 years or younger., Breast Cancer Res Treat , 130, 587-97
- Gaudet MM, Kirchhoff T, Green T, Vijai J, Korn JM, Guiducci C, Segrè AV, McGee K, McGuffog L, Kartsonaki C, Morrison J, Healey S, Sinilnikova OM, Stoppa-Lyonnet D, et al., 2010, Common Genetic Variants and Modification of Penetrance of BRCA2-Associated Breast Cancer., PLoS Genet, 28,