My research is focused on bioinformatics. I develop methods in the areas of metabolomics, exposomics, and systems biology. In my collaborative research, I work on virology/vaccinology, nutrition, and cancer. I am affiliated with the Emory Vaccine Center.
My personal webpage is at http://web1.sph.emory.edu/users/tyu8/
Areas of Interest
- Environmental Health
- HIV/AIDS Prevention
Affiliations & Activities
Associated faculty, Department of Computer Science.
Affiliate faculty member, Emory Vaccine Center.
- Fei T, Yu T, 2020, scBatch: Batch Effect Correction of RNA-seq Data through Sample Distance Matrix Adjustment, Bioinformatics, (Accepted),
- Kong Y, Yu T, 2019, A hypergraph-based method for large-scale dynamic correlation study at the transcriptomic scale., BMC Genomics, 20, 397
- Yu T, 2018, A new dynamic correlation algorithm reveals novel functional aspects in single cell and bulk RNA-seq Data, PLoS Computational Biology, 14, e1006391
- Kong Y, Yu T, 2018, A graph-embedded deep feedforward network for disease outcome classification and feature selection using gene expression data., Bioinformatics, 34, 3727-3737
- Jin Z, Kang J#,Yu T# , 2018, Missing value imputation for LC-MS metabolomics data by incorporating metabolic network and adduct ion relations., Bioinformatics, 34, 1555-1561
- Fei T, Zhang T, Shi W#, Yu T#, 2018, Mitigating the adverse impact of batch effects in sample pattern detection., Bioinformatics, 34, 2634?2641
- Yan Y*, Qiu S*, Jin Z, Gong S, Bai Y#, Lu J#, Yu T#, 2017, Detecting subnetwork-level dynamic correlations., Bioinformatics, 33, 256-265
- Liao P, Wu H#, Yu T#, 2017, ROC Curve Analysis in the Presence of Imperfect Reference Standards., Statistics in Biosciences, 9, 91-104
- Zhao Y*, Kang J*#, Yu T#, 2014, A Bayesian nonparametric mixture model for selecting genes and gene sub-networks, Ann. Appl. Stat., 8, 999-1021