Former Medical Director, RI Department of Corrections
Former Associate Medical Director, Georgia Correctional Healthcare (Georgia Prison System)
Fellow: Infectious Disease Society of America, American College of Physicians, American College of Correctional Physicians
Viral hepatitis epidemiology, with a focus on HCV
HIV testing and linkage to care
Infectious disease distribution within institutionalized populations
Translational and implementation science
- ScB 1984, Brown University
- MD 1989, Medical College of Virginia
- MPH 2005, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- EPI 540: Case Stud Infectious Dis Epid.
- GH 535: Field Epidemiology
- GH 550: EPI and Dynamics of STDs
- EPI 523: Correctional Healthcare EPI
- EPI 535: Field Epidemiology
- EPI 550: EPI and Dynamics of STDs
- GH 517: Case Stud Infectious Dis Epid.
- EPI 517: Case Studies in ID EPI
Affiliations & Activities
My research focus on the description and mathematical modeling of the epidemiology of HIV, hepatitis C, and other infectious diseases in the criminal justice setting; interventions to promote seeking, testing and linking HIV infected persons to care; cost-effectiveness of interventions in prisons and jails; and translation of prevention interventions into the corrections environment. My bibliography is available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/anne.spaulding.1/bibliography/49029571/public/?sort=date&direction=ascending.
- No Publications listed