Each year, the Hubert Department of Global Health assists over 100 students in finding rewarding practicum opportunities around the globe. Practicum projects serve a dual purpose: to provide students with the opportunity to apply knowledge and skills in the field and to help our collaborators advance important public health projects.
Students often participate in practicum activities that benefit collaborators like:
- Conducting research (qualitative or quantitative) and analyzing data
- Implementing or evaluating a program
- Producing a manual
- Designing a surveillance system
We will host a Practicum Opportunities Fair on Friday, November 3, from 3:00-5:00 p.m. on Emory's campus. If you would like to participate, please indicate this when you post your practicum below. We will follow up with more details.
If you would like to discuss a practicum idea or have other questions, please contact Flavia Traven.
To Post a Practicum
- If you have an Emory affiliation, please log in below using your Emory NetID and password to post your opportunity.
- If you do not have an Emory affiliation, please post your opportunity HERE.
Information for Students
Please log in below using your Emory NetID and password. Once you have logged in, a list of current opportunities will appear in the field below. Opportunities listed typically require at least two years of global health experience.