Students may enter the Executive MPH program from a variety of professional backgrounds in the public and private sector and must have a minimum of three years of relevant professional experience. Students are only admitted in the fall semester.
Admission is Based on:
- 3 years minimum full-time, paid work experience in a relevant field
- Completion of 4-year degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher education or its foreign equivalent.
- Abilities assessed by standardized test scores (Applied Epidemiology Track Only)
- Professional goals relevant to track choice
- Commitment to working in public health
EMPH students are only accepted in the fall semester.
Included in the SOPHAS application, applicants will need to submit the following materials:
- College transcripts (must have a 3.0 GPA minimum recommended; specific attention paid to grades in quantitative courses)
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE test (Applied Epidemiology Track Only) Score must be less than 5 years old. Minimum of 60th percentile score in each test area. These scores are approximately 156 verbal, 148 quantitative, and 3.5 analytical however this will vary; MCAT scores are also accepted.
- Statement of purpose tailored to your track of interest.
Tuition and Financial Aid
The 2016-2017 tuition rate for EMPH students who enroll in the 3 Course Schedule (Minimum of 6 hours per semester) is set at a flat rate of $10,600/semester. The 2016-2017 tuition rate for EMPH students who enroll in the 2 Course Schedule (4 hours per semester) is $1,700 per credit hour. Numerous scholarships and financial aid packages are available. Learn more>>
Special Standing Students
If you are interested in the EMPH program, but are unsure if it is the right fit for you, you may want to consider enrolling as a special standing/non-degree student.
To enroll, you must:
- Have at least 3 years experience
- Meet all prerequisites
- Take the online orientation (either PRS 500D or the stand-alone version)
ADAP: Allyson Bianchi
Your associate director of academic programs (ADAP), Allyson Bianchi, can assist with admissions and enrollment-related questions for prospective students.
Allyson Bianchi- Phone: 404-727-3358, Email:email@example.com