Spring 2019 Public Health Career Fair
Date: Friday, February 8, 2019
Location: Emory Conference Center Hotel (1615 Clifton Road)
The Office of Career Development hosts two annual career fairs where public health and healthcare organizations converge to network with bright and promising Rollins students and alumni. The event provides an exciting atmosphere to learn of opportunities, hiring practices, desired skill sets, and future needs.
- No pre-registration required. Open to all Emory and Rollins students/alumni.
- Students will check-in upon arrival with an EmoryID card.
- Alumni should provide a current resume at the check-in table prior to entry.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume.
- Professional attire is required for entry. See Business Professional Attire flyer here.
- Rollins students are invited to check out Emory Career Center's (Main Campus) Clothing Closet for free clothing rentals. Please see the website for details.
- Emory Cliff Shuttle service will be provided from 9:45 am to 2:15 pm on Friday, February 8.
- Continuous pick-up and drop-off between Michael Street deck and ECCH every 5-10 minutes.
- Passengers can track the location of this shuttle on Transloc from the mobile app or online at emory.transloc.com. The route to select is "Charter".
- Parking validation at the ECCH/Rollins will not be provided for students/alumni. We encourage you to take the shuttle or walk! It is a 5-7 minute walk from Rollins.
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- 9:30am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Room TBA
- Photos will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Career Fair+ App is available for download on the Apple Store or GooglePlay. Search "Rollins" to access the fair information! Spring 2019 career fair information will be updated in late January 2019.
- Complete employer listing
- Career fair tips
- Event details
- Interactive map layout
Click here for web view. Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for best user experience.
Preparing for the Public Health Opportunities Fair
For more information on career fair preparation, please view our Career Fair Guide.
Drop by during walk-in hours for any questions or view the workshop recording below!