Spring 2018 Public Health Career Fair
Date: Friday, February 16, 2018
Location: Emory Conference Center Hotel (map)
The Office of Career Development hosts two annual career fairs where public health and healthcare organizations converge to network with bright and promising Rollins students and alumni. The event provides an exciting atmosphere to learn of opportunities, hiring practices, desired skill sets, and future needs.
- No RSVP required. Students/alumni will check-in upon arrival.
- Open to all Emory and Rollins students/alumni.
- Current students: Please bring your Emory ID card for check-in and copies of your resume for employers.
- Alumni: Provide a current resume to leave at the check-in table prior to entry. Note: Bring multiple copies.
- Professional attire is required for entry. See Business Professional Attire flyer here.
- Emory Cliff Shuttle service will be provided and will be ongoing throughout the day for the fair.
- First ride will leave Rollins at 9:50AM in front of Michael Street parking deck.
- Last ride will depart from the Emory Conference Center Hotel at 2:15PM.
- Parking validation at the ECCH/Rollins will not be provided for students/alumni. We encourage you to take the shuttle. Or walk! It is a 5-7 minute walk from Rollins.
(Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for best user experience.)
Preparing for the Public Health Opportunities Fair
For more information on career fair preparation, please view our How to Prepare for a Career Fair Guide.
Career Fair Prep Workshop TBD
Past Career Fairs
Fall 2017 Public Health Opportunities Fair
Spring 2017 Public Health Opportunities Fair
Fall 2016 Public Health Opportunities Fair
Spring 2016 Public Health Opportunities Fair
Fall 2015 Public Health Opportunities Fair
Spring 2015 Public Health Opportunities Fair
Fall 2014 Public Health Opportunities Fair
Spring 2014 Public Health Opportunities Fair