Fall 2018 Public Health Career Fair
Date: Friday, September 14, 2018
Location: Emory Conference Center Hotel (1615 Clifton Road)
The Office of Career Development hosts two annual career fairs where public health and healthcare organizations converge to network with bright and promising Rollins students and alumni. The event provides an exciting atmosphere to learn of opportunities, hiring practices, desired skill sets, and future needs.
- No RSVP required. Students/alumni will check-in upon arrival.
- Open to all Emory and Rollins students/alumni.
- Current students: Please bring your Emory ID card for check-in and copies of your resume for employers.
- Alumni: Provide a current resume to leave at the check-in table prior to entry. Note: Bring multiple copies.
- Professional attire is required for entry. See Business Professional Attire flyer here. Rollins students are also invited to check out Emory's Clothing Closet!
- Emory Cliff Shuttle service will be provided from 9:45 am to 2:15 pm.
- Continuous pick-up and drop-off between Michael Street deck and ECCH every 5-10 minutes.
- Parking validation at the ECCH/Rollins will not be provided for students/alumni. We encourage you to take the shuttle or walk! It is a 5-7 minute walk from Rollins.
- Date/time TBA.
- No pre-registration required.
Click here for web view. Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for best user experience.
Preparing for the Public Health Opportunities Fair
For more information on career fair preparation, please view our Career Fair Guide.