As a graduate of Rollins, you're automatically part of the Rollins School of Public Health (RSPH) Alumni Association. Welcome to the family!
Our alumni work in a wide range of public health careers and are making a difference on a daily basis locally, nationally, and globally. We invite you to explore our site, connect with colleagues, enjoy your alumni benefits, take advantage of our services, and get involved.
The mission of the RSPH Alumni Association is to assist in meeting the professional needs of alumni and to support the mission of Rollins. It encourages fellowship, stimulates interest, and fosters relationships among and between alumni, Rollins, and the greater public health community.
PurposeThe purpose of the Alumni Association shall be:
- To stimulate among its members a continuance of interest in Rollins and Emory University
- To assist in meeting the professional needs of alumni
- To furnish an avenue through which members may become familiar with problems and progress of Rollins and Emory University for support from public and private sources
- To develop a wider acquaintance and fellowship among those who teach and those who practice in the profession of public health
- To support alumni involvement in student service functions of the school, providing expertise and opportunities to current and prospective students