Thank you for your interest in the MD/MPH program at the Rollins School of Public Health. We look forward to receiving your admission application. Please review the information below to access the online application and learn more about what is required to complete the application.
Create Account/Start Application
New Users: Create Account
To begin your application, you must first create an account and provide a valid email address. Once your account is created, you may log in to complete the application.
- Start with the "Create Account" link. Enter the requested information to create your account. **If your email account filters incoming messages, please add "email@example.com" to your "safe email list" to ensure delivery of your ID and Password.
- When you receive your confirmation email, click the “Activate Account” link to log in to your account. Enter the Temporary PIN provided and your date of birth, then click Log In. **If you do not receive your ID and Password via email, please call 404.727.3956, and mention that you are an Emory MD/MPH applicant.
- Next, select a password that meets the specified criteria and click Set Password.
- Click the “Start New Application” link located at the bottom of the application home page. Select the year in which you plan to enroll and the desired program of interest, then click Create Application.
- Review your program of interest and click Open Application. **You will only be able to select one program on this application. You will receive instructions for selecting up to two additional programs after your application is processed by the Office of Admission.
Online Application Required Sections
Please enter your biographical information.
Enter additional program and biographical information. MD/MPH applicants are not eligible for admission to the EMPH (distance learning) program. Applicants interested in the global health program are encouraged to apply early due to high demand.
- Select the "MPH/MD" dual degree option to bypass the Evaluation requirement
- Select the "Full Time" enrollment status.
- Check the box for Dual Degree Program and select Doctor of Medicine as the Dual Program of Study.
List all the colleges and universities at which you have completed coursework, including your present school by clicking "Add Institution." Select "Add Degree(s)/Major(s)" when applicable. Repeat this process for each school attended.
Enter applicable work and research experience.
All applicants may skip this section.
All applicants may skip this section.
Select your languages spoken. Enter your native language as “Language 1” and select the “Native” proficiency.
Resume/CV: Attach a copy of your updated resume or curriculum vitae. List any scholarships, awards, or fellowships you have received since your medical school application.
Statement of Purpose (not required but encouraged): Relate your essay to your public health department of interest and future goals.
Enter your full legal name to accept the Statement of Ethics and Integrity.
Confirm that all required information has been entered. Return to the appropriate section and correct any errors noted in this section.
After you have completed the required sections of the application, select "Submit Application" to submit your application. You may contact Barbara Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about the application process.
Applications are administered in accordance with the information provided by the applicant on the completed application form. If an applicant wishes to alter any information stated on the application, those changes must be submitted in writing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY: Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination. Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Emory University Office of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322. Telephone: 404-727-9867 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD).